Operations Associate - Availability Matching
Our mission is to bring the world's best restaurant food to everyone's home or office - fast!
We work with thousands of the UK's top restaurants, from household names like Pizza Express, GBK and Nando's, to everyone's favourite independents.
We are looking for a talented person to lead our new Availability Matching team. The team's primary objective is to call all new riders and agree the times and days that they will be working with Deliveroo. Taking the reins of this fast-paced team, you will be responsible for developing it to full scale.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the entire availability matching process, innovating where necessary
- Forecasting required headcount, taking into account growth, automations, and new roll-outs
- Screening, interviewing and hiring new staff
- Stakeholder management of Operations Managers and Rider Supply, including reporting
- Day to day management of the team, including an AM specialist at your side
- Delivering a service within agreed SLAs
- 1-2 years’ experience in a fast-paced operational environment
- A good degree from a good university (that said, we will consider equivalent professional experience)
- A confident leader with plenty of patience and new ideas
- An excellent command of Excel/Google Sheets, with a passion for learning new tools
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- A cool head in a crisis or sensitive situation
- A relentless work ethic and a willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Competitive compensation package including a customisable employee benefits package.
- Have a real impact at one of the world's fastest growing startups.
- Work with and learn from a highly motivated team.
- Office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food and drink from Deliveroo.