Commercial Associate - Ireland
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. We work with hundreds of the Ireland's best loved restaurants, including names like Boojum, Eddie Rockets and Wagamama, to everyone's favourite independents.
You will be a representative on the Deliveroo Ireland Commercial team, owning the growth of and managing the commercial side of a selection of cities in the country.
We're looking for someone with strong account management and marketing skills to potentially grow into a management role in a fast-moving business - we recognise and nurture talent and progression can be rapid. A great opportunity for someone looking to step into the exciting start-up world.
Your role will include:
- Managing and building the relationship between Deliveroo and restaurants
- Developing and executing on all marketing activities, including physical, digital and social media
- Collaborating with operations, customer service and restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly
- Figuring out ways to increase revenues for existing accounts
- Signing up new restaurant partners to the platform
- Min. 2.1 from a good university. (That said, we will consider equivalent professional and life experience.)
- Preference 2+ years work experience though would consider a strong recent grad
- Account management experience
- Sales and Marketing experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Free delivery on Deliveroo!
- Subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!