Supply Operations Associate
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of- the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for- all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
As a Supply Operations Associate you would be a critical part of the operations process here at Deliveroo. This vibrant and varied role provides numerous challenges and the opportunity to make a real and positive impact on a rapidly growing company as you lead and develop a growing team that supplies riders to all of our markets in the United Kingdom and Ireland!
- Building out an adaptable and versatile team
- Reporting on Supply activities throughout the UK
- Optimising your team and its processes by relying on data driven decisions.
- Supporting and delivering on business critical projects.
- Using your initiative and self starting nature to suggest and implement improvements.
- A whole host of ad-hoc tasks
- Strong degree from a good university
- Administration experience
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Thrive in a targeted, fast paced, people focused environment
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Analytically minded
- Confident user of Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively and both offer and critique ideas and opinions
- Desirable: experience of operations or people management at any level
You will also be essential to implementing improvements and change as the process is developed and adapted to the needs of the business. This means that there is always a fresh challenge to get stuck into and that no two days are ever the same!
- Competitive compensation package
- Chance to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing start ups
- Free lunch Friday!
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space
- Discounted gym membership to work off the free food
- Work in a highly motivated and inspirational team
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.