Site Manager - Hong Kong
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery.
We’re four years in and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts. We are looking for a Site Manager to run one of our Deliveroo Editions sites. Deliveroo Editions is an exciting new project which is home to bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too, we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 150 cities.
As a Site Manager you are responsible for maintaining and the smooth running of your own Deliveroo Editions site made up of five to ten delivery only kitchens. Working within a wider team you will be responsible for improving the kitchen efficiencies with an aim to deliver food quicker and more reliably:
- Managing the day-to-day running of a Deliveroo Editions site; meeting health & safety standards, managing stock deliveries, site cleanliness etc
- Improving our restaurant partners kitchen operational efficiency
- Improving site efficiency and reducing site operational costs
- Liaising with our restaurant account management and rider operations teams to improve our overall site performance
- 2+ years in FMCG operations, hospitality or similar
- Strong team and partner communication with exceptional attention to detail
- Good with numbers - comfortable with data to inform your decisions
- Must be fluent in Cantonese and Englosh
- Understanding of basic budgets
- Comfortable with shift work; inc evenings and weekends
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape·
- Versatile development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic start-up atmosphere
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Basic health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day