Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The primary role of the Account Manager is to liaise between Deliveroo and our restaurant partners. We are therefore looking for a passionate person to ensure long-term success with our partners.
Your role will include:
- Managing and building the relationship between Deliveroo and our restaurants
- Operate as lead contact for a selected number of partners for any topic or issue
- Liaising with operations, customer service and restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly
- Collaborate with the account manager for marketing actions for partners
- Assisting with general marketing activities related to restaurants
The ideal candidate is friendly, loves restaurants and is highly methodical with a strong sense of customer service.
- FR / EN + NL
- Excellent writing skills
- Recent graduate or a first professional experience
- Strong social skills
- Experience in the restaurant industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Ability to manage multiple projects while keeping an excellent attention to details
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape in Belgium and all over the world
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!