Head of Marketing, Editions UK & IE
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Head of Marketing is responsible for growing Deliveroo Edition’s business through marketing channels, product development as well as owning the Editions marketing strategy and budget. Your role will include the following:
- Cover CRM, social, content, affiliates, paid and organic digital, events, sponsorships, partnerships, ATL, supporting central functions, other brand initiatives etc.
- Lead development of detailed quarterly marketing plans
- Analyse and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Execute in-person, online, social and offline campaigns
- Product development - working with our Product team to develop and maxamise Deliveroo Editions’ growth
The ideal candidate would have experience scaling marketing, both online and offline. The candidate can come from both in-house or agency (or preferably both) backgrounds.
- 6+ years marketing experience, ideally both online and offline
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers in the UK & IE
- Display high levels of analytical skills: being numbers driven is key as you need to look at weekly customer metrics to decide on appropriate marketing initiatives and budget allocation
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Ability to use photoshop and similar is considered a plus
- Agency experience combined with in-house execution track record preferred
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company
- Become one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.