Business Operations Executive (Dubai)
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of Dubai’s best loved restaurants, including names such as Circle Cafe, Busaba Eathai, The Sum of Us, NKD Pizza and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
The Operations function is at the heart of the business – we ensure a seamless delivery service for customers, from start to finish.
In this role, you are responsible for making sure that we use our rich internal data to provide first-class hands-on operational management of our special projects and strong analytical support as we scale up our initiatives.
Although focusing on the operational analysis side, you will be working in an incredibly cross-functional environment, and will work with the Operations, Account Management, Special Projects and Marketing teams on a variety of projects. You will be joining a high growth environment, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic colleagues, passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting growth journey that Deliveroo is on.
- Provide the critical analytical thinking on various projects and initiatives: Develop internal performance trackers and reporting. Develop sophisticated tools, including city level performance, product adoption, and productivity.
- Key client contact: Be the first point of operational contact for all Special Project clients.
- Build and execute operational processes: Across our various initiatives, review operational processes to streamline our scaling potential.
- Manipulate and transform data: Design, build, run and improve reports. Identify and develop possible data sources that are not currently covered.
- Performance Tracking: Design and execute goal-setting, KPI/performance review, key programs reviews.
This role demands an entrepreneurial individual with an analytical background and experience of working on projects with multiple stakeholders. The ideal candidate has a track record of delivering strong analytical results, can work to tight deadlines and has a bias for action working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Min. 2 years of relevant operational or analytical work experience
- Can demonstrate strong analytical achievements
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong track-record of hitting targets and exceeding business expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Have a real impact on Deliveroo’s growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with highly motivated people who love what they do every day
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- Annual return flight ticket
- HUGE office lunches on Thursdays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo.