Live Operations Associate
It's our mission is to bring the world's best restaurant food to everyone's home or office - fast!
We work with thousands of the UK's top restaurants, from household names like Pizza Express, GBK and Nando's, to everyone's favourite independents.
Operations is the foundation of our business and we are looking for talented graduates to drive the Live Operations team forward.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to take your first steps towards becoming a manager in a genuinely operational business - we recognise and nurture talent and progression can be rapid.
As a Live Operations Associate, you will ensure a seamless delivery service is provided from start to finish by improving our Live Operations processes and overseeing the work of our Live Operations Representatives while on shifts. With an in-depth understanding of the bigger picture, you will have responsibility for overseeing the live day-to-day operations of the UK & Ireland. Through analysing performance and defining processes to improve operations, you will formulate solutions to our most challenging operational conundrums.
- Work closely with Head of Live Operations and other Live Operations Associates to continuously improve performance, processes, and eliminate poor customer experience
- 50% of time:
- Project manage a diverse range of live operations initiatives
- Analyse operational performance with quantitative and qualitative data; identify and implement solutions.
- Optimise operations through innovation and process development.
- Support commercial and operational projects with guidance and resources.
- Review, refine and document processes and best practice.
- A whole host of ad hoc tasks!
- 50% of time:
- Supervise the day-to-day work of Live Operations Representatives
- Communicate with operations and commercial stakeholders regarding day-to-day operational performance
- Ability to pick up overtime hours; our Live Operations shifts are supervised 7 days a week, 12 hours a day on a rotating schedule by our team of Live Operations Associates
- Good degree from a good university. (That said, we will consider equivalent professional and life experience.)
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Docs skills, especially Excel / Sheets.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and both offer and critique ideas and opinions.
- Prior experience in working with operations/ customer services teams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Have a real impact at one of the world's fastest growing startups.
- Work with and learn from a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- Office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food and drink from Deliveroo.
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First and Cycle to Work scheme.