Rider Operations Associate - Communications
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Operations department and help to keep our hard-working riders happy and motivated. This is the perfect opportunity to take your first steps in an exciting, fast-growing business and develop your operational abilities.
As a Rider Operations Associate, you will be:
- Answering rider email correspondence
- Keeping riders happy by providing excellent customer service
- Being on hand to help the Rider Fee Team
- A whole host of other ad hoc tasks
- A clear and confident communicator by email
- The ability to employ the appropriate tone in any situation
- A good level of IT competence
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Has a real get up and go attitude
- Become one of the early employees of a fast growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do, everyday
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!