Regional Operations Project Manager
The Operations function is at the heart of the business – we ensure a seamless delivery service for customers, from start to finish.
The Regional Operations Project Manager will work to understand and streamline our UK & Ireland operations outside London with the main aims of delivering an impeccable customer experience and making the end-to-end operation as efficient and scalable as possible.
Acting as the interface between Operations HQ and our regional operations teams, you will work closely with our General and regional management team for the UK & Ireland, as well as senior managers in the Rider Supply, Rider Operations, Central Operations and other departments. You will support the development and optimisation of scalable processes across UK & Ireland.
The role requires a strong operations manager with an analytical and process driven mindset, capable of delivering change by influencing and communicating across departments and functions.
What the role entails
- Working with regional teams to identify and understand their challenges
- Analysing and understanding resource requirements for operational tasks in terms of hours and required capability
- Reviewing and developing existing processes and creating new ones to solve operational problems
- Implementing best practice and ensuring a compliance with business policies
- Demonstrating an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty in order to experience operational challenges first hand
- Adaptable communication skills to influence stakeholders at different levels across the Operations division
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Exceptional organisation, time management and attention to detail
- Confidence to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Willingness to travel between Deliveroo’s London HQ and our six regional offices
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google G Suite
- Experience of project management and operational change
- Advanced capability in Excel/Sheets and Powerpoint/Slides
- Become one of the employees of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.