Head of Strategic Analytics
Job Title: Head of Strategic Analytics
Location: 22-24 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HJ
Posting Date: 8th June 2017
Closing Date: 9th July 2017
Since 2013, Deliveroo has been revolutionising takeaway food. Operating in over 80 cities across the world, we're growing at phenomenal speed.
We're looking for a Head of Strategic Analytics to join our Business Intelligence team. The role will primarily focus on driving strategic insight and data strategy across the global business, as well as building and leading a world-class team to help you do so.
- Efficiently translate complex business problems into practical insights to power data-driven strategy across the wider business.
- Work closely with people in areas like Operations, Digital Marketing, International Expansion, Customer Experience, and Sales, to drive their strategic insight.
- Experience overseeing strategic business intelligence and advanced analytics for a global team.
- Significant experience of using audience analysis and insight in decision-making across a global business.
- Experience leading and interfacing with cross-functional teams.
- A track record of setting up and leading an analytics function in a data-driven organisation.
- Experience with analytics tools (i.e. SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- Subsidised gym membership. Probably important in a food company.
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.