Senior Paid Social Specialists
Our mission is to be the best food delivery company in the world. We will achieve this by bringing the world's best-loved local restaurants to homes and offices in the fastest and most transparent manner through our technology and logistics platform. We are committed to building our fleet of passionate drivers, offering restaurants a new revenue stream, and helping more customers around the world discover and enjoy great local food with an unparalleled level of convenience. We don’t want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order. We are building a much-loved service that can be used by anyone, from students to busy professionals and we are now looking to build out a global brand to match this.
- Execute and optimise Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Drive new customer growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at an international scale
- Effectively leverage bidding/targeting/placement strategy for increased campaign performance and scale
- Manage an increasing Paid Social budget, optimize and scale campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Optimize campaigns across multiple accounts with the use of APIs
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; UK and Internationally
- Measuring, monitoring, and analysing past performance to identify optimisation opportunities
- Proven track record on managing Paid Social campaigns on different languages
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and ROI
- Extremely data driven and high attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasker and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by constant growth
- Extensive experience of Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads
- Experience with Smartly or any other preferred marketing developers (Nanigans, Marine, AdGlow, SocialMove)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SQL knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Become one of the early employees of the world’s well-funded and fastest growing start-ups revolutionising the food delivery space
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day, in an energetic and entrepreneurial culture
- Highly subsidised gym membership
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- Swag! You'd better like kangaroos though
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.