Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with Australia’s best loved restaurants, including names like Ribs & Burgers, Guzman Y Gomez, Burger Project, Gelato Messina and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
This is a rare ground floor opportunity to join our small Queensland team as we are about to embark on a period of rapid growth. We are looking for someone who is willing to get their hands dirty, but who also has the potential to grow with the business. You will be part of a highly motivated team and have an excellent opportunity to drive results for the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving all On-The-Ground Operations work in Queensland
- Managing Lead Riders in the fleet across the state
- Supporting management in diagnosing local issues in operations and executing on programs to improve performance
- Day to day activities could include:
- Take part in marketing, community engagement activities and safety/auditing activities, organised by Deliveroo
- Produce management reports
- Conduct app demonstrations for potential riders
- Assist management in carrying out risk assessments and developing our health and safety policies and practices in relation to engaging independent couriers
- Provide administrative support for conducting and documenting checks on potential riders’ information
- Provide briefings to potential riders on safety
- Assess potential riders’ personal vehicle(s) and safety equipment to ensure compliance with contractual safety requirements
- Conduct safety awareness activities, as well as ongoing and continual audit of health & safety standards
- Manage stock and inventory
- Incident response
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role is highly desirable
- Prior experience in a management role is highly desirable
- Analytical ability highly regarded
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Become an early employee of the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression