Account Executive (Regional)
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of Belgium’s best loved restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Account Executive is to liaise between Deliveroo and our restaurant partners. We are therefore looking for a passionate person to build and ensure long-term success with our partners.
Your role will include:
- Managing and building the relationship between Deliveroo and our restaurants across multiple cities in Belgium (French & Dutch speaking)
- Operate as lead contact for a selected number of partners for any topic or issue
- Liaising with operations, customer service and restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly
- Collaborate with the account manager for marketing actions for partners
- Assisting with general marketing activities related to restaurants
The ideal candidate is motivated, sharp, loves restaurants and is highly methodical with a strong sense of customer service.
- NL + FR + EN
- Flexible. The job is based in Brussels and frequent travel to Liege is required.
- Strong social skills
- Experience in the restaurant industry is a plus
- Master’s degree with at least 6 months of internship or professional experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects while keeping an excellent attention to details
- Aim is to start by mid June at the latest
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape in Belgium and all over the world
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!