Customer Service Manager
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager based in the Madrid office.
This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing startup. You will be directly responsible for the supervision a team of 25+ customer service agents, guaranteeing a great delivery experience for thousands a users across the country. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities. Your role will include:
- Management of the Shift Leaders and the Customer Service Agents that they oversee
- Tracking of core metrics (KPIs) crucial to the businesses success and customer happiness
- Regular reporting to the Head of Department on the achievement of the department's KPIs
- Ongoing revision of the effectiveness of the CS processes and design / implementation of improvements to those processes
- Aid in the administrative management of the department, including scheduling, hiring, and reporting
- Previous experience as a Call Center Coordinator / Team Leader
- Strong level of English (working proficiency)
- Leadership skills and a proven ability to motivate coworkers and/or employees
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Comfort and calm attitude during stressful situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Rapid adaptation to new computer systems (experience working with CRM's and Zendesk is valued)
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Being part of one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- Ability to have a direct impact on the successful growth of our operations in Spain
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Gym discount
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression
- Lots of delicious food!