Business Development Manager - South East UK
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over $240M in funding from the same top tier investors who invested in Facebook, Uber and AirBnB
This role is is a great opportunity to get exposure to a high-paced startup and lead the sales initiative for the South East.
This is a role for an bright, motivated, organised self starter to develop their sales career for a leading company within its market sector. The role will be to:
- Identify, prioritize and sell to relevant restaurants via email, over the phone and in person.
- On-board new clients following a successful sale.
- Lead the sales initiative for the region by coordinating with our operations team and the restaurant community team.
- Analyse and iterate the sales strategy across the region
- Work predominantly by yourself, in the field, travelling three days a week with flexible working hours.
The ideal candidate is driven, with a proven sales record, ideally having worked with restaurants in the past, however this is not a necessity.
- You must be comfortable with targeting new business.
- The job requires great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email.
- Ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients.
- You will need to be tenacious and motivated by targets.
- Sample food from a variety of potential partners across the South East Region.
- Experience at one of the fastest growing startups in the world
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation and commission structure
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners - Deliveroo’d to the office of course!