Content Marketing Manager
We’re looking for someone to lead our content and social efforts. They’ll sit within the marketing team, but work closely with teams from across the whole business including Account Management, Operations and Business Development. They’ll be responsible for elevating our content strategy and expanding our existing content and social channels as we continue to grow rapidly in the market.
Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder. We want someone who won’t be satisfied until we’re a mega-brand in Singapore with a fleet of evangelical users. Someone who gets people talking, sharing and tweeting about Deliveroo outside of takeaway. They know success isn’t being the preferred takeaway option, it’s changing the way people think about food
- Develop and deliver a content strategy that supports our business objectives, marketing and communications plans. Including preparation of daily social media posts for merchant marketing.
- Assist in designing creative for digital campaign banners.
- Lead tone of voice across the business to ensure all content is on-brand, and consistent in terms of style and quality. Including responding and following up on feedback on social media platforms.
- Oversee the integration of content activities across marketing, and align social media activity across customer experience, paid and organic social media.
- Manage a robust and highly functional content calendar including coordination with merchants for marketing activities.
- Drive performance: using data to constantly iterate and test our approach on social channels.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating marketing events to engage customers, riders and restaurants.
- Manage timelines to make sure that our content is on point and relevant always.
- 4-7 years of experience, ideally with a journalism background.
- Your portfolio demonstrates a strong understanding of delivering a content strategy across multiple verticals and/or markets.
- Design experience and highly proficient in Adobe creatives
- Experience of high-growth, fast-paced environments is an added advantage.
- A self-starter that’s comfortable with constant change
- Become one of the early employees of a fast growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!