Property Acquisitions Manager
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Property Acquisitions Manager is responsible for the acquisition of new sites for our Editions kitchens in the UK. The main responsibilities for this role will include
- Processing legal matters to exchange and completion
- Assisting the Development Project Managers in the preparation for project delivery
- Preparing finance approval capex business cases and viabilities
- Acquisition visits across the UK
- Managing external advisers including property agents to ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures
- Create and maintain strong landlord tenant relations
- Working with the Property Director assist with due diligence for site acquisitions
- Ensure systems and processes are in place to facilitate the transparent and effective management as the portfolio grows
- Excellent property market knowledge and extensive contact list
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on your own and prioritise workload to meet targets
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Office based position which will include travel to target locations around the UK
- Experience working closely with project teams including external consultants and contractors
- Become one of the early employees of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.