Growth Project Manager
Job Title: Growth Project Manager
Location: 22-24 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HJ
Closing Date: 4th August 2017
Hello, we’re Deliveroo. The Roo logo on the bikes? Yep, that’s us! We’re one of the world’s fastest growing startups, and we’re making huge waves in the restaurant and logistics industries.
Contrary to popular belief, it’s not kangaroo meat in the boxes. It’s quality food from top-notch restaurants like Cocotte, Gaucho, or Busaba. Instead of your local takeaway, we’ll fill your mealtime with the best cuisine, cooked by the best chefs from around the world.
The role will require you to drive forward non-technical growth projects by identifying, prioritising, and executing projects with support from the broader growth analytics and engineering team.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and scope new aims and objectives for growth projects based on user behaviour and industry or marketing trends
- Plan, manage and execute multiple initiatives for the project, often cutting across marketing, CRM, engineering, product, restaurant/kitchen, delivery, customer experience
- Work effectively both with those within growth product & marketing and beyond through channels such as Deliveroo Editions, restaurants, chefs, etc.
- Propose, develop, execute, evaluate success of growth initiatives, based on ROI and impact on growth team goals
- Take initiatives from quick initial test evaluation through to scaling across entire customer base
- Coordinate the activities of Product Managers & Engineering teams to support the execution of product-focused aspects of initiatives
- Experience manage a diverse program of projects or products, setting and tracking performance to goals
- Structured, detail-oriented person, comfortable with ambiguity and working across organisational lines
- A good analytical, data-driven mindset - able to go from idea to well-constructed experiment design with clear measures of success, and a clear understanding of the risks, biases and complications of any given experiment
- Demonstrated ability to understand the drivers of customer behaviour
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Solid experience across many aspects of life-cycle marketing, campaign testing, segmentation both in the digital and physical worlds.
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Top-notch kit. We'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff
- Eat great food
- Tech and food events with the team
- Gym membership. Probably important in a food company
- Swag! You'd better like kangaroos though
- Work with people who love what they do every day