Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our busy facilities team providing support to our new London HQ. Working in a fast paced and creative environment you will hit the ground running from Day 1. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to get into FM and join a fast growing tech company.
Your typical day will include:
- Sorting both incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Replenishment of all internal fridges and tea points
- Ensuring all meeting rooms and areas are tidy
- Liaising with EA’s to set up external meeting rooms and make sure all materials required are ordered and available
- Managing internal notice boards
- Ordering drinks and snacks for UK&I regional offices and monitoring usage and stock levels
- Keeping the office tidy and all storage areas organised
- Maintaining stationery stocks in all home zones, printers are stocked with paper and any printer issues are reported to IT
- An awareness of health and safety (IOSH Working Safely & Manual Handling training will be provided)
- A strong work ethic with a flexible approach to tasks
- Organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office and Google applications
- Experience of working within a team
- Attention to detail
Please be aware that this role will involve lifting and handling.
Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners
Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Start: 26th June 2017
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.