Rider Content Manager
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We're looking for a Rider Content Manager to join our Engagement team. Working as a part of the UK Operations team you will be responsible for the content we create and publish for our rider community. With our new Rider Community Website as our central focus, you will build and execute the strategy around all rider-facing content, the channels we use and for which you will be responsible include our “Roosletter”, social media and some exciting upcoming projects.
The website is only just going live now and there is so much scope for development - this is an opportunity for someone ambitious and energetic to come in and completely own the project, working directly with the UK Head of Rider Engagement and collaborating across all Operations Departments.
- Focusing on building and owning our rider content strategy
- Prioritising quick wins and long-term goals
- Working with our Partnerships Manager to get every bit of value we can from our brand partnerships and sponsorship activities
- Ready to execute a strategy
- Responsible for outbound rider emails and preparing the Engagement department for the transition of this form of communication into our new CRM tool (arriving Q4 2017)
- Responsible for generating engaging content for the riders and producing well-written copy
The role requires strong communication skills and creativity, as well as the ability to think on your feet:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you have to be able to communicate and deliver ideas clearly with a lot of buy-in, as well as achieve high rider engagement
- Exhibit a high degree of creativity to design and execute campaigns to appeal to our riders
- Experience of working with a content strategy and content calendar/grid
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong copywriting skills
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.