Head of Business Development Germany
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
You will be leading Deliveroo’s Business Development team, tasked with signing up Germany’s best restaurants and chains, and managing a portfolio of over two thousand restaurant partners.
More specifically, you will:
- Facilitate and lead meetings with high profile F&B groups
- Lead our Business Development strategy in Germany
- Manage a team of sales associates and account managers in a very structured and methodical manner
- Motivate the team to meet stretch targets
- Be part of the German Management Team
For this role you need to be tenacious, sophisticated and have the following skill set:
- Fluency in English and German
- 5+ years work experience;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Recent experience leading a large team;
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus;
- History of exceeding revenue targets;
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate;
- Experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up a plus
We are a young company with dynamic growth, so you must be prepared to work hard and show continued commitment and dedication to the business.
- Attractive compensation package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing start-up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the direction of the business in Germany
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Friday lunches for the office. Did we mention how much we love food?