Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. We work with hundreds of Australia's best loved restaurants, including names like Jamie's Italian, Hanoi Hannah, Guzman y Gomez, and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Deliveroo is passionate about great food, so we need someone who can help share this passion with our customers. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for driving our partner restaurants across Australia. You will help execute marketing plans that help recruit and retain restaurants, focusing on both online and offline channels. You will work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Account Management teams to execute these plans and ensure Deliveroo remains synonymous with Australia’s best loved food. This position is based in Melbourne and will report directly to the Restaurant Marketing Manager.
- Lead all Restaurant Marketing activations and events
- Support the Restaurant Marketing Manager in the execution of Deliveroo Editions
- Help manage restaurant partners and execute their restaurant marketing plans
- Work with content team to define & execute optimum restaurant content strategy
- Manage the restaurant photography process, including the coordination of Lead Photographers, whilst working with the Account Management team
- Alongside the Restaurant Marketing Manager, work closely with Business Development and Account Management teams
- Be responsible for defining and tracking relevant KPIs
- 3+ years marketing or agency experience
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically and prioritise tasks
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A proactive can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- High affinity for the food sector, an understanding of customer segmentation and insight into current food trends
- Become a key person in the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Weekly yoga and exercise programs
- Company phone & laptop
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course. Did we mention how much we love food? Oh.. and the weekly drinks to celebrate our ongoing success :)
- Work with people who LOVE what they do!
Please note that in order to be considered for this role you will need to be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency in Australia with full working rights.