Restaurant Marketing Manager
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Deliveroo launched in Belgium in September 2015 and quickly became the leading food delivery company. Over a year into operations we are working with over 900 restaurants across the country and are still recording two digit growth. We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder!
For the Belgian office, we are looking for a talented and motivated Restaurant Marketing Manager.
As a business we have big ambitions, and we need superstar restaurant partners to achieve them. As Restaurant Marketing Manager you will be part of a team responsible to help make that happen. You will help deliver & implement our plans to further drive our restaurant proposition and engagement plans to the next level.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Belgium, you will:
- Lead development of B2B restaurant proposition & strategy
- Define a tiered restaurant playbook on what we offer & how we implement
- Develop appropriate partnerships and integrated campaigns to add value to restaurant proposition
- Implement restaurant engagement plan to maximize volume & value of orders
- Define & execute appropriate promo tool for optimum customer/restaurant CRM strategy
- Establish restaurant communication strategy, on & offline
- Be responsible for defining and tracking relevant restaurant marketing KPIs
- Be responsible for improving conversion on restaurant pages
- Social media mentoring for restaurants
- Manage restaurant marketing assets
- Work closely with the restaurant department (account managers) centrally and locally to build LT relationships
- Support the marketing team on all Belgian projects
- Previous experience in Marketing department (0-3years)
- Creative, hard-working and well organised person able to work in a team
- Native Dutch-speaking, Excellent working knowledge of English and French
- Pro-active attitude, eager to learn and grow
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Structured person able to work in a constant changing environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and adjust to changes in priorities
- Manage photoshop
- extra : Social Media knowledge
- extra : Passion for design and/or photograph
- Join the deliveroo team in of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking team
- Competitive package
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- 50% off on a gym membership
- Free Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.