Senior Marketing Manager
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for- all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
This role is based in Singapore and reports into the Head of Marketing and General Manager, Singapore.
- An all rounded marketing manager who will help oversee CRM activities, identify and execute partnerships, PR, paid digital, offline (events and sponsorships).
- The person appointed will also be responsible to build and develop Deliveroo’s partnerships vision and strategy for the Singapore market. The role will focus on identifying potential partners, leading the negotiation process from scratch and managing partnerships through to execution
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Execute in-person, online and social campaigns
- Liaise with marketing and design teams in London for customized, ATL local initiatives
- Develop detailed quarterly plans and execute with the team
- Spearhead the marketing strategy for Deliveroo Singapore along with the marketing team in Singapore.
- Manage relationships both cross-functionally and within the marketing team between account management, operations, APAC performance marketing and International.
- Relationship building with existing partners, evaluating existing partnerships and analysing ways to amplify the existing relationship and also exploring new 10x partnerships to grow the business further.
- 5-7 years experience in a generic marketing role. Results oriented, with strong analytical/quantitative skills is key.
- Experience in both negotiating deals and also managing them through to completion.
- Familiar with CRM campaigns, Performance marketing metrics and marketing campaigns.
- Sharp instincts for the right opportunities and a strong negotiator.
- Commercially astute and able to marry Deliveroo business objectives with the goals of a partner.
- Communication skills, including the ability to present at board level.
- Creative thinker who can develop ideas outside the box, that are both commercially viable and deliver against objectives.
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills.
- A proactive can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Become one of the early employees of a fast growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!