Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities
The Deliveroo People team are looking to provide world class support for our world class employees and we need a hot shot HR Administrator to help us along the way!
This role is responsible for supporting the People function and wider business through HR-related administrative support. Along with ensuring our employee data is up to date at all times in our HRIS, and in the electronic employee files, the HR Administrator will liaise with internal stakeholders to provide exceptional service and respond to first line enquiries with speediness.
In a normal day, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for general HR enquiries and manage email assignment in our shared inbox
- Ensure HR data collection, relating to changes for current employees is received within the appropriate timeframes and in the appropriate method
- Update employee profiles in our HRIS to ensure they reflect existing employment conditions and issue amendments to employment contracts
- Call on your strong excel skills to prepare regular reports on people related data
- Demonstrate the highest level of confidentially and discretion in all tasks
- Manage the Offboarding process, including offboarding administration through the Offboarding form, issuing exit surveys and arranging exit meetings with a member of the HR team, both within the UK and Internationally
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in an HR Administrator or Assistant role in a fast paced, growing organisation (you will need to hit the ground running)
- Have confident working knowledge and application of the microsoft office suite – you won’t be scared of V-LOOK UP’s
- Have worked in process focused roles in the past and are not afraid to suggest new ways of working – we are never complacent!
- Demonstrate articulate and professional verbal, written and oral interpersonal skills and ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of sensitive people data
- Show productive work habits including attention to detail, follow through and the ability to prioritize and complete work activities in an efficient and effective manner while meeting numerous deadlines for completion
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently and be able to self manage and show intiative to complete tasks that may not be assigned
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- The opportunity to get involved and make suggestions for improvements in all areas of the People function
- An extremely fun team to work along side, who are ALWAYS eating!