Marketing Associate, Engagement
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The marketing associate role will focus on retention and frequency driving activities and will cover the following:
- Support the Marketing Manager, Engagement to develop and execute insight led marketing campaigns and strategies to reduce customer churn and drive increased frequency, including but not limited to:
- Executing on the monthly campaign calendar to ensure a cohesive customer experience and consistent cadence of relevant/engaging messaging. Liaise with other marketing teams to drive consistency.
- Help deliver marketing plans developed to target different use cases and occasions that build frequency.
- Support the Marketing Manager to define and test mechanisms to reactivate inactive customers in partnership with the growth engineering teams.
- Track and report on existing customer behavior (traffic, conversion, volumes) on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Develop and implement scalable solutions to local marketing needs with tailored playbooks for current customers by city maturity level including strategies on appropriate use of different channels, messaging and creative
What you will need:
- 2-3 years marketing or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships
Joining Deliveroo has many perks, one of which - you’ve guessed it - is food! There’s a near constant flow of deliciousness throughout the week - and every Friday lunch, we order enough to feed an army. Beyond that, we offer competitive compensation in one of the world’s fastest growing startups and a lovely laptop of your choice.
The culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way.