Corporate Business Development Lead
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of Singapore’s best loved restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Corporate Business Development Manager is to bring in new clients for Deliveroo for Business from across a number of sectors.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Business Development Manager are:
- Identifying, segmenting and prioritising new corporate account leads in our target sectors.
- Pitching and presenting to leads, negotiating and managing the sales process through the funnel to signing of a contract.
- Work cross-functionally amongst Marketing, Operations, Customer Service and Account Management Teams.
- Proactively nurture and grow each of your assigned leads to increase sales
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client offers
We are looking for a bright, articulate and confident person who enjoys working at a fast pace. With a perfect combination of a business mindset and relationship building skills, the ideal candidate will be a hunter, pounding the pavement bringing in new clients.
- A natural-born hustler - driven and hard-working individual
- The ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step and ability to manage time effectively
- A real hunger to succeed and ambition to grow
- Confident communicator who can liaise with a diverse range of people, particularly senior members of Singapore’s elite businesses.
- Fluency in English is a must. Chinese or Malay an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Startup experience an asset
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- A flat working structure
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Health Insurance