Area Manager - London
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Deliveroo Editions is Deliveroo’s newest concept - a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in the UK and we are looking for someone to help us secure the best restaurants to operate in them, and change the restaurant industry forever.
As Area Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of all Deliveroo Editions sites across London. Working with your team of site managers you will be working on improving our restaurant partners operational efficiency as well as the day-to-day running of the sites:
- Managing a team of site managers responsible for the running of all our Deliveroo Editions sites in London.
- Improving our restaurant partners kitchen operational efficiency and reporting on our key metrics
- Managing and reducing site operational costs
- Liaising with our restaurant account management and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Developing and leading a growing on-site operations team
- 2+ years as Area Manager in a Restaurant Group
- 2+ years in senior management in hospitality or retail groups
- Experience in P&L management and working toward KPIS
- Strong analytical skills to identify restaurant efficiency gains
- Experience in recruiting and managing a large team
- Become one of the early employees of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.