Area Manager - London
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
As Area Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of all Deliveroo Editions sites across London. Working with your team of site managers you will be working on improving our restaurant partners operational efficiency as well as the day-to-day running of the sites:
- Managing a team of site managers responsible for the running of all our Deliveroo Editions sites in London.
- Improving our restaurant partners kitchen operational efficiency and reporting on our key metrics
- Managing and reducing site operational costs
- Liaising with our restaurant account management and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Developing and leading a growing on-site operations team
- 2+ years as Area Manager in a Restaurant Group
- 2+ years in senior management in hospitality or retail groups
- Experience in P&L management and working toward KPIS
- Strong analytical skills to identify restaurant efficiency gains
- Experience in recruiting and managing a large team
- Become one of the early employees of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.