Senior Account Manager
Who we are
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for- all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
What we do
Deliveroo’s Account Management team works towards ensuring that our partners have an amplified reach to our customer base with unparalleled service levels. We act as consultants providing restaurants with data-driven insights to help grow their businesses. We are a group of dynamic team players that work together to achieve a common goal. Plus, everyone gets free lunch on Fridays! If you love the food scene and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing working environment, then come join us!
- Managing a team of account managers towards planning and executing initiatives and projects to drive commercial goals
- Managing a portfolio of key restaurants with focus on building relationships and increasing profitability
- Define key measurable drivers for each initiative focusing on overarching commercial targets
- Develop frameworks to track and measure the effectiveness of initiatives
- Coordinate with cross functional departments to set plans and objectives to drive business growth (Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Corporate)
- Facilitate relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding and securing resources, building and owning schedules
- Extremely analytical and strategic in problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise concepts
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in a team environment
- Experience building cross-functional working relationships in small to medium organizations
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- You must be a self-starter and well organised. If you don't have that, you won't excel here
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start- ups around