Global Facilities Manager
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
We are an expanding brand which will become a global organisation sooner than we think. Therefore, we are looking for a Global Facilities Manager to head up the new locations and manage our very enthusiastic team. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, passionate about our brand and a big foodie, if you feel you have what it takes to make an impact in our business then please let me know.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting into the Global Head of Facilities help deliver a high level of facilities services to employees at our Global offices and instill a quality service orientation in the Global Facilities / Office Manager team.
- Develop and oversee Global Facilities midterm and long range planning for operations to support the department, business partners & corporate goals and objectives.
- Optimize Global facilities strategy and assure the strategy is aligned with financial, environmental, and human resource strategies.
- Manage the UK facilities team on a day to day basis and performance and delivery of services to local business partners.
- Manage the UK facilities team delivery of professional & proactive results to customers.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement activities to exceed customer expectations and help promote a professional organization.
- Manage overall process improvement & development and Facilities service delivery for the glob al team (including outsourced partnerships)
- Manage and grow Global Office Manager relationships to support developing corporate services.
- As needed in Global locations manage the relationship (outsourced partner) and work of vendors.
- Plan, budget and manage the Global facilities operating and capital budget and three year plan. Work with the HR and finance teams regarding space requirements, annual rent; operating costs and capital spend for X’s properties. Create and implement savings initiatives across the assigned portfolio
- Work with the local Office Managers, develop and manage annual space management program that aligns with the business forecast and strategic plans.
- Manage Global security program and systems, including program administration & compliance.
- Manage roll out and ongoing maintenance of the Global BCDR and Emergency Preparation programs.
- Manage day to day Office Services & Operations delivery in London office.
Critical Job Skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and business judgment, including the ability to anticipate the impact of decisions/initiatives
- Excellent leadership, organizational, customer service, and communication skills. Ability to operate both independently and within a team environment, possessing high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a high performing team with the ability to instigate and support change. The ability to set the appropriate tone at the top and motivate staff,
- Able to communicate and build cross-functional relationships; Work with all levels of personnel and effectively interact with senior management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization. Ability to work in multinational and interdisciplinary teams
- Experience having P&L responsibility, budgeting and financial model development. Demonstrate financial ability to develop and manage operational and capital budgets; inclusive of variance reporting with strong attention to detail.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities in a flexible, fast paced environment including previous experience with managing construction / fit-out projects
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to create and deliver influential presentations and communicate technical information in a non-technical manner
- Strong experience in managing Corporate Facilities function for a company of similar or larger size.
- Extensive experience leading cross organizational teams
- Experience in international space planning guidelines, building design, construction and maintenance practices.
- Experience in managing a BCDR Program including Emergency Communication Planning, Disaster Recovery Planning and Employee Training
- BA or BS in Business, or equivalent practical experience with strategic planning and financial understanding required.
- IOSH / Nebosh qualification
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food