Head of Restaurant Operations
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Head of Restaurant Operations is responsible for overseeing our partners’ operational efficiency as well as building and maintaining relationships with our restaurant partners. Your role will include the following:
- Managing a team of associates
- Meeting with and building relationships with some of our biggest restaurant partners
- Overseeing the improvement of operational efficiency
- Liaising with the account management team and ensuring they have the right tools and infrastructure
The ideal candidate would have experience in operations, industry experience is considered a plus.
- 5+ years experience
- Great relationship management skills: you will be managing top-level relationships in a heavily client-facing role
- Display high levels of analytical skills: experience analysing data and transforming into business insights
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company
- Become one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.