Business Development Associate
Company : who we are ?
Deliveroo is a UK start-up born in London in 2013 and that is currently expanding internationally. Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
After a successful launch in Paris in April 2015, we are now pursuing our fast-growth in France, across 15 cities. We work with more than 2500 top quality restaurants across France. Our partners are amongst the best loved restaurants in the city, including names like Big Fernand, Blend, Boco, Va Piano and many top quality independents restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Position : what you will do ?
To contribute to our expansion in the northern city of France, we are looking for an amazing talent to join our mission of becoming the best food delivery company in the world.
You will be working closely with the business developer managers of Deliveroo Nantes & Rennes, among an amazing team. The role is a great blend of Business Development, Account Management and Marketing.
This is a strategic and very varied opportunity with no day being the same.
Requirements : who we are looking for ?
For this role you need to be friendly, outgoing, love restaurants and be highly motivated.
- skills: organized, detail-oriented and rigorous, strong analytical skills (Excel).
- Amazing interpersonal skills, to cope with our super-fast growing environment: super energetic, proactive
- Fluent in French, good command of english is a plus
- A lot of travels in various cities (Nantes, Lille, Strasbourg) is to take into consideration
- A previous experience is Business Development is a plus
- Salary based on profil
- Opportunity to work and progress within a fast paced start-up environment while having a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work in a fun and exciting company with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing
- Opportunity to eat lots and lots of good food ; )