Operation Support Representative
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with Australia’s best loved restaurants, including names like Ribs & Burgers, Guzman Y Gomez, Burger Project, Gelato Messina and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Central Operations department and help to keep our hard-working riders happy and motivated. This is the perfect opportunity to take your first steps in an exciting, fast-growing business and develop your operational abilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Operations Management to control a streamlined process by which inbound communications from riders travel through the rider support pipeline smoothly and are handled efficiently.
- Assist in the development of training materials and processes to manage day-to-day duties within the support team
- Be the first touch point for riders, answering rider email correspondence.
- Keeping riders happy by providing excellent customer service.
- Assisting operations teams with rider administration.
- Ad hoc data entry tasks.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A clear and confident communicator by email & phone.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Highly focused; able to sustain attention on what you are doing for long periods.
- A good level of IT competence.
- Food is your friend - you’ve got to have an appetite to work here!
- Customer service, operations or hospitality experience is a bonus
- Work in our Australia HQ, based in the heart of St-Kilda
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Become an early employee of the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- The opportunity to learn from and work alongside talented individuals with experience across the board
- Food, food, food! Our rule is: always be eating…
- The opportunity for growth with the business