Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Monday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 150+ cities.
As a Site Manager, you are responsible for maintaining and the smooth running of your own Deliveroo Editions site made up of 9+delivery only kitchens, preparation facilities & high volume dispatch. Working within a wider team you will be responsible for improving the kitchen efficiencies with an aim to deliver food quicker and more reliably:
- Managing the day-to-day running of a Deliveroo Editions site; Maintain health & safety standards, managing stock deliveries, Site cleanliness, Maintain business records
- Improving our restaurant partner’s kitchen operational efficiency
- Improving site efficiency and reducing site operational costs
- Liaising with our restaurant account management and rider operations teams to improve our overall site performance
- Conduct line checks in accordance with company standards
- 3+ years in high volume food operations, hospitality or similar
- Strong team and partner communication with exceptional attention to detail
- Good with numbers - comfortable with data to inform your decisions
- Solid understanding of budgets
- Comfortable with shift work; inc evenings and weekends
- Become one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.