Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of- the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for- all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
You will be joining the Global Rider Marketing Department, supporting the Rider Marketing Manager in managing the spends and targets for EMEA and APAC countries. Rider Marketing is responsible for driving new applications, active riders and retention of riders globally, and you will be given responsibility from the start in helping us to achieve our aggressive targets. Specifically, you will:
- Plan and Mange the Rider Marketing budget for selected EMEA and APAC countries, delivering against the weekly required active riders.
- Identify and drive the channels strategy to drive efficiency.
- Allocate spend across the marketing funnel, from acquisition through to conversion and retention.
- Develop a strong understanding of all the metrics that matter in the marketing funnel.
- Allocate spend weekly across over 30 EMEA pipelines to deliver against individual city targets.
- Work with brand to we have the most effective creative and collateral to drive applications and efficiencies.
- Optimise for Rider lifetime value as well as efficient CPAs.
- Work cross-functionally with EMEA and APAC Rider operations to deliver the best operational performance.
- First class Degree from Top tier university, in Science/Engineering/Economics/Maths or similar subject.
- Ability to optimise for quantitative metrics required, with experience managing marketing budgets previously desirable.
- Analytical mindset - able to spot trends and insights within medium-sized data sets.
- Innovative and creative mind to find new solutions to drive efficiencies and scalability in the marketing mix.
- Strong and professional internal and external communicator required.
- Strong excel skills
- Chance to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing start ups
- Free lunch Friday!
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space
- Discounted gym membership to work off the free food
- Work in a highly motivated and inspirational team
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.