Marketing Associate - Melbourne
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Monday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for driving our partner restaurants across Australia. You will help execute marketing plans that help recruit and retain restaurants, focusing on both online and offline channels. You will work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Account Management teams to execute these plans and ensure Deliveroo remains synonymous with Australia’s best loved food.
This position is based in Melbourne and will report directly to the Restaurant Marketing Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead all Restaurant Marketing activations and events
- Support the Restaurant Marketing Manager in the execution of Deliveroo Editions
- Help manage restaurant partners and execute their restaurant marketing plans
- Work with content team to define & execute optimum restaurant content strategy
- Manage the restaurant photography process, including the coordination of Lead Photographers, whilst working with the Account Management team
- Alongside the Restaurant Marketing Manager, work closely with Business Development and Account Management teams
- Be responsible for defining and tracking relevant KPIs
- 3+ years marketing or agency experience
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically and prioritise tasks
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A proactive can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- High affinity for the food sector, an understanding of customer segmentation and insight into current food trends
- Become a key person in the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Weekly yoga and exercise programs
- Travel card
- Company phone & laptop
- BIG Monday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course. Did we mention how much we love food? Oh.. and the weekly drinks to celebrate our ongoing success :)
- Work with people who LOVE what they do!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.