Development Project Manager
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Development Project Manager will be part of a team responsible for managing and coordinating the on-site Deliveroo Editions site builds, including liaising and managing external consultants and contractors and providing accurate reporting.
- Co-ordinate and managing project activity
- Liaising with the Acquisition managers for financial appraisals of the proposed development projects
- Carrying out post project reviews to establish learnings and best practice
- Communication with key stakeholders, through accurate and timely reporting
- Compliance with all statutory legislation
- Managing dependencies, resources and scheduling constraints, and any issues across multiple projects
The role requires strong project management skills with a strong track-record of hitting and exceeding business targets/deadlines:
- 5+ years project management experience
- Client side experience
- A driven and flexible self starter who can prioritise a challenging workload
- Construction and F&B/catering experience
- Flexible and available for nationwide travel
- Experience with managing multiple projects
- Become one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.