Head of Paid Social - EMEA
Our mission is to be the best food delivery company in the world. We will achieve this by bringing the world's best-loved local restaurants to homes and offices in the fastest and most transparent manner through our technology and logistics platform. We are committed to building our fleet of passionate drivers, offering restaurants a new revenue stream, and helping more customers around the world discover and enjoy great local food with an unparalleled level of convenience.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live. We are building a much-loved service that can be used by anyone, from students to busy professionals and we are now looking to build out a global brand to match this. We’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities!
We’re looking for a Head of Paid Social - EMEA to take our activity to the next level. Our ideal candidate will be an extremely organized, a team leader and passionate about Digital Marketing. We want someone who won’t stop until we’ve got incredible Paid Social advertising campaigns that not only fuel our user acquisition, but help retain our customer base at every-level. You will be charged with ensuring a smooth and effective running of all European markets Paid Social advertising with a team of 3 Paid Social Specialists. You must have great skills in effective campaign strategy set-up, budget control, project tracking and reporting with a focus on great delivery.
Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing - EMEA, you will:
- Manage a team of 3 Paid Social Specialists who will execute and optimise Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Drive new customer growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at an international scale
- Effectively leverage bidding/targeting/placement strategy for increased campaign performance and scale
- Manage an increasing Paid Social budget, optimize and scale campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Oversee optimising campaigns across multiple accounts with the use of APIs
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; UK and Internationally
- Measuring, monitoring, and analyzing past performance to identify optimization opportunities
- Maintain excellent relationship with all Social Media platform support and account managers
3 years proven track record on managing Paid Social campaigns internationally at scale
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and ROI
- Extremely data driven and high attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasker and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by constant growth
- Extensive experience of Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads
- Experience with Smartly or any other preferred marketing developers (Nanigans,Marine, AdGlow, SocialMove)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SQL knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Attractive compensation package
- Free Friday lunch
- Free Deliveroo Plus (free delivery for all your Deliveroo orders)
- Fridges full of snacks and soft drinks
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.