Operations Liaison - Southampton/ Bournemouth/ Winchester
Please note that applicants for this role are required to apply via this link.
Applications submitted via the button at the bottom of this advert will not be monitored.
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. We're a British tech business, founded in London in 2013. Our online delivery platform joins up customers who want great food, restaurants who seek additional revenue & riders looking for well-paid, flexible work.
Customers order via our app from one of our partner restaurants, the vast majority of whom had never considered deliveries before Deliveroo. Riders then collect the prepared food & deliver it to the customer by bicycle or scooter.
We operate in over 140 towns & cities across the UK, employing over 600 software engineers & employees in our UK headquarters, working with more than 8,000 partner restaurants & engaging with 15,000 riders.
And that's just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed & lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged & we move quickly to make great ideas happen.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Play an exciting key role in helping riders get started with Deliveroo! You'll be involved in onboarding new riders & ensuring safety standards.
- You'll be instrumental in managing kit purchases via our e-Shop & distributing items on-site, as well as being responsible for multiple warehouse sites concurrently.
- On top of this you will be integral to the organisation & execution of marketing & rider events, helping to create a better Deliveroo for riders & customers.
- Ability to work part-time (min. 40 hours per week) with the option of higher guaranteed hours or overtime, depending on the city.
- Must have a smartphone.
- Be willing to work across the city and potentially between cities on an ad-hoc or regular basis, depending on the location.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing/management or similar role is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, flexible and agile environment.
- Hourly rate of £10 per hour.
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionising the food delivery space.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.
- Access to our benefits scheme which includes subsidised gym memberships and no delivery charges when you order food from the platform with Deliveroo.