Corporate Account Manager
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The primary role of the Corporate Account Manager is to be the point of contact between Deliveroo and our corporate clients to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Manager will include:
- Managing all corporate account requests, while liaising with the Corporate Account Management Lead, the Corporate Customer Service Team, Rider Operations and the Restaurant Account Management Team.
- Working with the Corporate Account Management Lead and Customer service team to ensure complaints and enquiries are passed onto the appropriate departments and handled quickly and effectively
- Proactively nurture and grow each of your assigned accounts through any means necessary
- Conduct a demo of all new clients once they are active on our platform
- Follow up with each of your assigned accounts to demo new functionality as and when they are released. Attend regular meetings with your accounts and assess room for growth.
We’re looking for a bright, articulate and confident individual who enjoys working at a fast pace, with competing priorities. A creative, strategic and practical thinker, you’re keen to ensure both people and processes perform better than ever! With a perfect combination of business mindset and relationship building skills, you have what it takes to engage and influence others, and solve problems collaboratively. This position would be suited to someone enthusiastic about securing a client facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
We want people with...
- A genuine passion to provide the highest level of customer service
- A keen eye for details
- The ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step and managing time effectively
- A real hunger to succeed and ambition to grow
- Confident communicator who is confident liaising with a diverse range of people, particularly senior members of the UK’s elite businesses.
- Previous client relationship management experience
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Lots of delicious food!