Property Acquisitions Manager - Editions France
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Property Acquisition Manager is responsible for the acquisition of new sites for our Editions kitchens in Paris and the rest of France. This job will be based in Paris.
- Lead our property research and acquisition in our priority expansion cities
- Leverage your network of landlords and estate agents to find the most suitable sites
- Monitor budgets and build a strong property pipeline in each target city
- Demonstrate creativity to secure unique sites at pace
- Confident to operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment and handle multiple priorities
- Fluent french and english
- 2+ years experience in the property industry or in a Business Development role
- Excellent knowledge of the property market in Paris and in the regions, and strong network
- Flexible for frequent traveling between London and Paris and international travels from time to time
- Strong track-record of hitting targets and exceeding business expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Can do attitude and strong appetite for challenge
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.