Corporate Business Development Manager - Sydney
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home and office - fast. A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over $600M in funding from the world's top tier investors. Deliveroo employs several thousand staff around the world and we are expanding our local team as we expand across Australia.
As the Corporate Business Development Manager you will be responsible for growing the corporate arm of the business. Deliveroo offers a premium product to corporate customers that not only provides additional benefits for offices ordering in but a platform to control business spending on food delivery.
Following the success of the UK Corporate business, Australia has followed suit and built a strong and loyal customer base in the last 12 months. There is a huge scope of opportunity to really accelerate our corporate sector by increasing current accounts activity and acquiring new corporates within the law, financial/consulting services, media, and tech.
You’ll be building strong and trusting relationships with managers and leaders of medium and large enterprises and solving their business requirements by streamlining their food ordering requirements.
The role requires an intelligent and motivated individual that can conduct themselves in a professional manner and is comfortable not only targeting new business but dealing with senior professionals. This is an entrepreneurial role which requires a versatile person who can deal with a lack of structure and move fast in uncertain environments.
- You must be comfortable with targeting new business
- The job requires great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
- Ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients is a must
- You will need to be tenacious and self motivated
- Professional background will be preferred.
- Management and leadership skills will be critical for continued success in the role
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Food Deliveroo'd to the office every Friday
- Weekly team exercise program to cancel out the above!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day