Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a
chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a
dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from
brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a
locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our
customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired
challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we
move quickly to make great ideas happen.
It’s a formula that’s working too, we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and
over 100 cities.
As a Site Manager you are responsible for maintaining and the smooth running of your own
Deliveroo Editions site made up of five to ten delivery only kitchens. Working within a wider
team you will be responsible for improving the kitchen efficiencies with an aim to deliver food
quicker and more reliably:
● Managing the day-to- day running of a Deliveroo Editions site ; meeting health &
safety standards, managing stock deliveries, site cleanliness etc
● Ensure site is maintained in optimal condition in line with Deliveroo guidelines
● Improving our restaurant partners kitchen operational efficiency
● Improving site efficiency and reducing site operational costs
● Liaising with our restaurant account management and rider operations teams to
improve our overall site performance
● 2+ years in Fast Moving Consumer Goods operations, hospitality or similar
● Strong team and partner communication with exceptional attention to detail
● Good with numbers - comfortable with data to inform your decisions
● Understanding of basic budgets
● Comfortable with shift work; including evenings and weekends
● Fluent in French and English
● Become one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups,
and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking
● Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
● Work with people who love what they do every day
● Fixed + variable compensation
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully
diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things
that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to
coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the
fastest growing start ups around.