Live Operations Representative
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Ensure a seamless service is provided from start to finish.
- Take responsibility for the live order and rider management of a region within the UK & Ireland.
- Eliminate the opportunity for substandard performance by proactively tackling issues during the live order life cycle through liaising with riders and restaurants.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Live Operations team to ensure good operational performance.
- Educated to A level or equivalent professional experience.
- Multitasking pro: the ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step.
- Problem solver: able to use your own initiative and solve problems in innovative ways.
- Driven and confident personality: who can keep a cool head in a crisis.
- Desirable: strong attention to detail, and willing to take ownership of their work.
- Have a real impact at one of the world's fastest growing start-ups.
- Work with and learn from a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- Office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food and drink from Deliveroo.