Deliveroo Editions - Junior Commercial - 6 months fixed term contract - Brussels
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Business Development Manager Intern is responsible for sourcing properties in the first place and then bringing the best restaurant partners to Deliveroo Editions and, along with their account manager, maximising restaurant GMV and encouraging expansion into new Deliveroo Editions sites.
- Actively drive our property research and acquisition in our priority expansion cities
- Leverage your network of landlords and estate agents to find the most suitable sites
- Monitor budgets and build a strong International property pipeline in each target city
- Demonstrate creativity to secure unique sites at pace
- Confident to operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment and handle multiple priorities
- Acquisition of top existing Deliveroo Partners to the Deliveroo Editions concept
- Acquisition of new partners including development of new restaurant concepts
- Management of partner relationships and P&L
- Working with partners to maximise site GMV and improvements in operational
The role requires strong business development or sales skills with a strong track-record of hitting and exceeding business targets:
- Fluent french and english
- Sales, business development or account management experience required
- Proven track record in partner relationship management
- Good understanding of P&Ls
- Capable of working in a dynamic high-growth company
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Can do attitude and strong appetite for challenge
- Join the deliveroo Editions team early days in of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking Special Projects team
- Competitive package
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.