Deliveroo Editions - Junior Commercial - 6 months fixed term contract - Belgium
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of Belgian restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Deliveroo Editions is Deliveroo’s newest concept - a fully equipped delivery-only kitchen spaces provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in France and are looking for someone to help us secure properties at pace and the best restaurants to operate in them; to change the restaurant industry forever.
The Business Development Manager Intern is responsible for sourcing properties in the first place and then bringing the best restaurant partners to Deliveroo Editions and, along with their account manager, maximising restaurant GMV and encouraging expansion into new Deliveroo Editions sites.
- Actively drive our property research and acquisition in our priority expansion cities
- Leverage your network of landlords and estate agents to find the most suitable sites
- Monitor budgets and build a strong International property pipeline in each target city
- Demonstrate creativity to secure unique sites at pace
- Confident to operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment and handle multiple priorities
- Acquisition of top existing Deliveroo Partners to the Deliveroo Editions concept
- Acquisition of new partners including development of new restaurant concepts
- Management of partner relationships and P&L
- Working with partners to maximise site GMV and improvements in operational
The role requires strong business development or sales skills with a strong track-record of hitting and exceeding business targets:
- Fluent french and english
- Sales, business development or account management experience required
- Proven track record in partner relationship management
- Good understanding of P&Ls
- Capable of working in a dynamic high-growth company
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Can do attitude and strong appetite for challenge
- Join the deliveroo Editions team early days in of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking Special Projects team
- Competitive package
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.