Digital Marketing Executive
Deliveroo launched in Spain in October last year and has quickly become one of Spain's leading food delivery companies. A year into operations we are working with over a thousand restaurants across the country and still recording two digit growth.
We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder.
A normal day will involve:
- Define the Social Media Strategy according to the marketing plan.
- Facebook and IG paid
- Monitored our digital channels and their performance.
- SEO and SEM coordination
- Support the marketing team from a digital perspective
- Quantitatively analyse project performance and implement solutions
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing department
- Recent graduate or student of a Digital Marketing related Master Program
- Manage photoshop
- Creative, hard-working and well organised person able to work in a team
- Excellent working knowledge of English
- Pro-active attitude, eager to learn and grow
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Well organised person able to work in a constant changing environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and adjust to changes in priorities.
Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
Open, respectful, fun company culture
Work with people who love what they do every day
BIG weekly lunches – Deliveroo´d to the office of course!