Digital Marketing Executive
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder.
A normal day will involve:
- Define the Social Media Strategy according to the marketing plan.
- Facebook and IG paid
- Monitored our digital channels and their performance.
- SEO and SEM coordination
- Support the marketing team from a digital perspective
- Quantitatively analyse project performance and implement solutions
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing department
- Recent graduate or student of a Digital Marketing related Master Program
- Manage photoshop
- Creative, hard-working and well organised person able to work in a team
- Excellent working knowledge of English
- Pro-active attitude, eager to learn and grow
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Well organised person able to work in a constant changing environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and adjust to changes in priorities.
Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
Open, respectful, fun company culture
Work with people who love what they do every day
BIG weekly lunches – Deliveroo´d to the office of course!