Customer Service Representative - Dubai
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Thursday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 160 cities.
Customer Service at Deliveroo
You will be directly responsible for the on-time delivery of food from Dubai’s finest restaurants to thousands of homes and offices across the city. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities.
Your role will include:
- Actively monitoring orders placed via Deliveroo up to completion.
- Answering inbound calls from customers, riders, and restaurants.
- Proactively liaising with riders and restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly.
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience.
- Investigating and resolve customer complaints and queries.
- Responding to customer issues via email and phone.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of the city of Dubai.
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service.
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email.
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing business.
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Work with people who love what they do, in an energetic and entrepreneurial culture.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.
- Subsidised gym membership.