Procurement Associate - Logistics - 6 months FTC
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top-quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The only thing faster than our deliveries is the growth rate of our company. We’re increasing in business scale and organisational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and keeping it all together and making everything click are at the heart of what make working at Deliveroo a thrilling experience. If you want to make a difference, and you’re passionate about food, come on board and join the ride.
As Procurement Associate, you will be an integral part of the team supplying and shipping both rider and restaurant equipment to all Deliveroo sites internationally.
Tasks may include:
- Day to day operational support with national and international stock import and export, to ensure our restaurant and rider kit requirements are met globally.
- Liaising with all national and international Deliveroo markets to ensure day to day processes are being communicated and carried out effectively.
- Understanding the key components that contribute to effective international stock movement.
- Daily monitoring of all shipping and freight software - reporting issues as required.
- Monitoring and obtaining delivery updates – reference to inventory management systems.
- Day to day logistics requests for local teams
- Communicating relevant performance updates to all regional and international teams.
- Stock take collation and input in stock management system.
- Overall administrative support for both day to day and wider scope Supply & Logistics project work.
- Passion: A love of numbers and logistics, someone who thrives in keeping the cogs turning.
- Multitasking Pro: The ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step.
- Ambitious: A real hunger to succeed in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Natural Communicator: Comfortable communicating with a diverse range of people. Able to be understood and to understand the needs of others.
- Problem Solver: Able to spot and fix problems before others have even realised there may be one. Able to use your own initiative, think on your feet and solve problems in innovative ways.
- Attention to detail and strong excel skills are a must.
- Become one of the early employees of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.