Property Acquisitions Manager - Editions France
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of French restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Editions is Deliveroo’s newest Strategic Project concept - a fully equipped delivery-only kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in France and are looking for someone to help us secure, at pace, the best properties to set those kitchens up and change the restaurant industry forever. The growth ambition is large and we need someone up to the challenge and with a strong network to help us source the best properties.
The Property Acquisition Manager is responsible for the acquisition of new sites for our Editions kitchens in Paris and the rest of France. This job will be based in Paris.
- Actively drive our property research and acquisition in our priority expansion cities
- Leverage your network of landlords and estate agents to find the most suitable sites
- Monitor budgets and build a strong property pipeline in each target city
- Demonstrate creativity to secure unique sites at pace
- Confident to operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment and handle multiple priorities
- Fluent french and english
- 2+ years experience in the property industry or in a Business Development role
- Excellent knowledge of the property market in Paris and in the regions, and strong network
- Flexible for frequent traveling between London and Paris and international travels from time to time
- Strong track-record of hitting targets and exceeding business expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Can do attitude and strong appetite for challenge
- Become one of the early Editions employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking Special Projects team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package